Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011!!

Well this is it!! 2011 is upon us! Actually it is 9 days old! But better late than never!! This is my first post on this particular blog! I have a few others, but this one is more of a blog about my family, immediate and extended! So some names have been changed to protect the innocent!!

A little about myself! I am 36! I live in a quiet suburb of Adelaide, South Australia! Many people call Adelaide a backwater, and really I have to agree with them! Some days I love that about Adelaide, other days I just want to scream at our narrow minded government!

Anyway, so Im 36! I have been married for 13 years to a wonderful man! I have a 18 year old man child, a 10 year (going on 30) daughter and a 9 year old son. Life around here is pretty interesting! It keeps me busy at least! Hubby and I run a business from home, which this year we are hoping to make a lot busier! Which will test us, as we a very used to living in each others pockets! We have next to no money, but we spend a lot of time together! A LOT! So this year will be a test! More money but less time! It is time tho for the more money! Our kids are older and while they still need us, they dont need us as much! And I will still be around most of the time, it will be interesting to say the least!!

No comments:

Post a Comment